THE COLLECTIVE
Login Mortal Being and be amongst the gods!
THE COLLECTIVE
Login Mortal Being and be amongst the gods!
THE COLLECTIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gatewars Clan Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Official GameTime
Locations
Latest topics
» ~Dragon Company~
The Collective Application Form EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:25 pm by beep

» HVE Says hi!!!!
The Collective Application Form EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:16 pm by krissu000

» ~Dragon Company~
The Collective Application Form EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:06 am by ~phalax~

» Attack/def dual available
The Collective Application Form EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:54 pm by Preem Palver

» The Serpent Order
The Collective Application Form EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:21 am by ~phalax~

» Gatewars Forum
The Collective Application Form EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:08 pm by ~phalax~

» Omegan Empire
The Collective Application Form EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:00 pm by ~phalax~

» T I T A N S
The Collective Application Form EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:54 am by ~phalax~

» looking for officers
The Collective Application Form EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:19 pm by KICKBACK

Top posters
beep
The Collective Application Form I_vote_lcapThe Collective Application Form I_voting_barThe Collective Application Form I_vote_rcap 
dowsett
The Collective Application Form I_vote_lcapThe Collective Application Form I_voting_barThe Collective Application Form I_vote_rcap 
Preem Palver
~Odin~
krissu000
~phalax~
firewater
Avitir
kitty god of death
bfg9000

The Collective Application Form

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Odin~
THE COLLECTIVE LEADER
THE COLLECTIVE LEADER
~Odin~

The Collective Application Form Empty
PostSubject: The Collective Application Form   The Collective Application Form EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:07 am

Hello All,

Below you shall find the Application form to which you will need to fill out when applying to join The Collective, Please copy and paste it to a new topic in this section of the forums and fill it out will all the requested information. It could take up to 3 days for The Senate to get back to you, please do not worry we shall get back to you.

Name (ingame and RL) :-
Ingame and Ascended ID :-
Commander :-
Army Size :-
Ascension lvl :-
Current Alliance (if any) :-
Former Alliances (if any) :-
Are you willing to have a commander within the empire?
Wars you have been apart of :-
Please list you Main Stats :-
Please list your Ascended Stats and levels :-
What method do you use to grow? (farm, raid etc) :-
List 3 references (people that can vouch for u) :-
Tell us a little about yourself :-

The Collective is an alliance that is not afraid to war, so filling out this application form means that you are willing to participate in wars that this alliance might be apart of.

~Odin~
Empire Leader
The Collective
Back to top Go down

The Collective Application Form
Page 1 of 1