THE COLLECTIVE
Login Mortal Being and be amongst the gods!
THE COLLECTIVE
Login Mortal Being and be amongst the gods!
THE COLLECTIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gatewars Clan Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Official GameTime
Locations
Latest topics
» ~Dragon Company~
Application to join collective alliance - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:25 pm by beep

» HVE Says hi!!!!
Application to join collective alliance - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:16 pm by krissu000

» ~Dragon Company~
Application to join collective alliance - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:06 am by ~phalax~

» Attack/def dual available
Application to join collective alliance - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:54 pm by Preem Palver

» The Serpent Order
Application to join collective alliance - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:21 am by ~phalax~

» Gatewars Forum
Application to join collective alliance - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:08 pm by ~phalax~

» Omegan Empire
Application to join collective alliance - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:00 pm by ~phalax~

» T I T A N S
Application to join collective alliance - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:54 am by ~phalax~

» looking for officers
Application to join collective alliance - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:19 pm by KICKBACK

Top posters
beep
Application to join collective alliance - Page 2 I_vote_lcapApplication to join collective alliance - Page 2 I_voting_barApplication to join collective alliance - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
dowsett
Application to join collective alliance - Page 2 I_vote_lcapApplication to join collective alliance - Page 2 I_voting_barApplication to join collective alliance - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Preem Palver
~Odin~
krissu000
~phalax~
firewater
Avitir
kitty god of death
bfg9000

Application to join collective alliance

Go down 
+3
~phalax~
~Odin~
Thehaunting
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
~phalax~
THE COLLECTIVE COMMANDER
THE COLLECTIVE COMMANDER
~phalax~

Application to join collective alliance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application to join collective alliance   Application to join collective alliance - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:50 am

~Odin~ wrote:
~phalax~ wrote:
Invite sent and accepted therefore your forum access has been increased.

what she said :p

Hate to see what kind of Kangaroos umm *cough cough ladies your dating Shocked
Back to top Go down
~Odin~
THE COLLECTIVE LEADER
THE COLLECTIVE LEADER
~Odin~

PostSubject: Re: Application to join collective alliance   Application to join collective alliance - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:49 pm

~phalax~ wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:
~phalax~ wrote:

they are a sight better looking then your sheep ladies mate Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Avitir
Corporal
Corporal
Avitir

PostSubject: Re: Application to join collective alliance   Application to join collective alliance - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:52 pm

~Odin~ wrote:
its okay we have training manuals that you would be able to learn. I will chat with my senate for 3 days and get back to u.

Translation- Odie is gonna talk to himself again for a while Razz

Welcome TH!
Back to top Go down
Thehaunting
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Application to join collective alliance   Application to join collective alliance - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:49 pm

odin talking to himself again? lol thats cool

Thanks again everyone. I felt Honour to be in the alliance. An invisible force of being stronger. Smile
Back to top Go down
~Odin~
THE COLLECTIVE LEADER
THE COLLECTIVE LEADER
~Odin~

PostSubject: Re: Application to join collective alliance   Application to join collective alliance - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:21 am

Avitir wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:
its okay we have training manuals that you would be able to learn. I will chat with my senate for 3 days and get back to u.

Translation- Odie is gonna talk to himself again for a while Razz

Welcome TH!

As all powerful i am, i did in fact discus the application with the senate.
Back to top Go down
beep
Spam General
beep

PostSubject: Re: Application to join collective alliance   Application to join collective alliance - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:47 am

Yay for the senate Very Happy

As i have just re-read my previous post and have know idea what i was thinking Very Happy

Here is a link for the looking for a C.O bit of the forum

https://tcwar.forumotion.com/f11-commanders-corner
Back to top Go down
Thehaunting
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Application to join collective alliance   Application to join collective alliance - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:13 am

Hi there

What does this means "Disciples of Ra (Order)" Appearing at the name os every individuals Members of collective.

Best regards
TH
Back to top Go down
beep
Spam General
beep

PostSubject: Re: Application to join collective alliance   Application to join collective alliance - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:29 am

It is the house the collective is in and controls, if you click attack and then alliance and house rankings it will show you that:

Disciples of Ra (Order) give a bounus of 10 Percent Increased Defence to alliance members of the house.
Back to top Go down
Preem Palver
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Preem Palver

PostSubject: Re: Application to join collective alliance   Application to join collective alliance - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:43 am

It's like an alliance of alliances; every member of each alliance gets the 10% defence bonus.
In case you were wondering, it takes a few days for the bonus to apply after you join - that's why you didn't have that text below your name yet.
Back to top Go down
~phalax~
THE COLLECTIVE COMMANDER
THE COLLECTIVE COMMANDER
~phalax~

PostSubject: Re: Application to join collective alliance   Application to join collective alliance - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:20 pm

~Odin~ wrote:
~phalax~ wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:
~phalax~ wrote:

they are a sight better looking then your sheep ladies mate Twisted Evil

Like this one Shocked

Application to join collective alliance - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqCDvIlog8pqKc9SDphYR4cn0D-RzKSc7sEID-w_ldPuBLZ8I_
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to join collective alliance   Application to join collective alliance - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Application to join collective alliance
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2