THE COLLECTIVE
Login Mortal Being and be amongst the gods!
THE COLLECTIVE
Login Mortal Being and be amongst the gods!
THE COLLECTIVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gatewars Clan Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Official GameTime
Locations
Latest topics
» ~Dragon Company~
Application to join collective alliance EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:25 pm by beep

» HVE Says hi!!!!
Application to join collective alliance EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:16 pm by krissu000

» ~Dragon Company~
Application to join collective alliance EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:06 am by ~phalax~

» Attack/def dual available
Application to join collective alliance EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:54 pm by Preem Palver

» The Serpent Order
Application to join collective alliance EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:21 am by ~phalax~

» Gatewars Forum
Application to join collective alliance EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:08 pm by ~phalax~

» Omegan Empire
Application to join collective alliance EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:00 pm by ~phalax~

» T I T A N S
Application to join collective alliance EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:54 am by ~phalax~

» looking for officers
Application to join collective alliance EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:19 pm by KICKBACK

Top posters
beep
Application to join collective alliance I_vote_lcapApplication to join collective alliance I_voting_barApplication to join collective alliance I_vote_rcap 
dowsett
Application to join collective alliance I_vote_lcapApplication to join collective alliance I_voting_barApplication to join collective alliance I_vote_rcap 
Preem Palver
~Odin~
krissu000
~phalax~
firewater
Avitir
kitty god of death
bfg9000

Application to join collective alliance

Go down 
+3
~phalax~
~Odin~
Thehaunting
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thehaunting
Noob
Noob

Application to join collective alliance Empty
PostSubject: Application to join collective alliance   Application to join collective alliance EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:19 pm

Name (ingame and RL) :-
Ingame and Ascended ID :-1914920
Commander :-Nil
Army Size :-246 mil
Ascension lvl :-
Current Alliance (if any) :-nil
Former Alliances (if any) :-nil
Are you willing to have a commander within the empire? sure Y not
Wars you have been apart of :- Not at all.. but was heavily damage B4
Please list you Main Stats :-
Please list your Ascended Stats and levels :-
What method do you use to grow? (farm, raid etc) :- Planets and trading
List 3 references (people that can vouch for u) :- Nil.. Lone wolf
Tell us a little about yourself :- I am from a small island call singapore. Been playing this game for 3 years odd.. Just dont bare to give up..

Back to top Go down
~Odin~
THE COLLECTIVE LEADER
THE COLLECTIVE LEADER
~Odin~

PostSubject: Re: Application to join collective alliance   Application to join collective alliance EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:18 am

Name (ingame and RL) :-
Ascension lvl :-
Please list you Main Stats :-
Please list your Ascended Stats and levels :-

could you please answe the above questions
Back to top Go down
Thehaunting
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Application to join collective alliance   Application to join collective alliance EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:40 am

Name (ingame and RL) :- Thehaunting
Ascension lvl :- Living God of the AJNA
Please list you Main Stats :- Strike Action 0 Ranked: 46,866
Defensive Action 12,150,348,000,000 Ranked: 103
Covert Action 28,554,769,488,000 +
AntiCovert Action 0 Ranked 65
MotherShip Action 255,958,766,000 Ranked: 516
Glory and Reputation Score (gained > rank 1,597) 9
Military Experience(not a part of overall rank) 16,195,479,789 Ranked: 1,372

Hope this helps.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
~Odin~
THE COLLECTIVE LEADER
THE COLLECTIVE LEADER
~Odin~

PostSubject: Re: Application to join collective alliance   Application to join collective alliance EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 1:13 pm

whats ur ascended ID mate?
Members of TC will soon be requested to be active and slowly gorwing on ascended, are you willing to do that?
Back to top Go down
~phalax~
THE COLLECTIVE COMMANDER
THE COLLECTIVE COMMANDER
~phalax~

PostSubject: Re: Application to join collective alliance   Application to join collective alliance EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 2:46 pm

liking the defence Wink

Whats the bank size like??
Back to top Go down
Thehaunting
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Application to join collective alliance   Application to join collective alliance EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:32 am

whats ur ascended ID mate?
Members of TC will soon be requested to be active and slowly gorwing on ascended, are you willing to do that?

Sorry mate, I dont understand what is ascended ID. :)I am still figuring out how it goes as I ve mentioned, Ive learned this game without any help from anyone.

Cheers
Best regards
Thehaunting
Back to top Go down
Preem Palver
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Preem Palver

PostSubject: Re: Application to join collective alliance   Application to join collective alliance EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:17 am

No worries, we're here to help Smile
IDs in Ascended are the same thing as in Main. To find out yours, click on Realm, then on the realm name - that should be the second link in the left side.
For example, here is what it looks like for me:
Spoiler:
My realm's name is Tazenda. When I click on it, it takes me to the stats page - what others see when they click my name.
Finally, your ID is on this page, up in the address bar:
Quote :
http://ascended.gatewars.com/stats.php?id=####
The number after 'id=' is your ID.
Back to top Go down
W_O_T_A
W_O_T_A

PostSubject: Re: Application to join collective alliance   Application to join collective alliance EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:52 am

good luck with the app mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Avitir
Corporal
Corporal
Avitir

PostSubject: Re: Application to join collective alliance   Application to join collective alliance EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:04 pm

Nice defence.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
~phalax~
THE COLLECTIVE COMMANDER
THE COLLECTIVE COMMANDER
~phalax~

PostSubject: Re: Application to join collective alliance   Application to join collective alliance EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 12:40 pm

tic toc tic toc

48 hours to reply or this will be closed What a Face

The Haunting if you want in you need to answer the above questions, if you see this after 48 hours and still want in, PM any Council member

(players in purple)

Wink
Back to top Go down
Preem Palver
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Preem Palver

PostSubject: Re: Application to join collective alliance   Application to join collective alliance EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:15 pm

From what I have gathered from his PMs, he has never played on the Ascended server. However, there is currently no user with that name on Ascended, which means he probably changed his name on Main since.
Back to top Go down
~phalax~
THE COLLECTIVE COMMANDER
THE COLLECTIVE COMMANDER
~phalax~

PostSubject: Re: Application to join collective alliance   Application to join collective alliance EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:20 pm

Locked and will remain on the main page for 1 week before being moved to the great library
Back to top Go down
~Odin~
THE COLLECTIVE LEADER
THE COLLECTIVE LEADER
~Odin~

PostSubject: Re: Application to join collective alliance   Application to join collective alliance EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:27 am

Unlocked, TheHaunting has contacted me in main and i have requested him to post any answers to questions asked by the council.
Back to top Go down
Thehaunting
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Application to join collective alliance   Application to join collective alliance EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 6:39 pm

my bank size is currently close to 20 tri. 267 mil units.

production of units is at 1.13 mil per day.
Back to top Go down
~Odin~
THE COLLECTIVE LEADER
THE COLLECTIVE LEADER
~Odin~

PostSubject: Re: Application to join collective alliance   Application to join collective alliance EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:18 am

if you join The Collective are you willing to work on your ascended account? be active in ascended?
Back to top Go down
Thehaunting
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Application to join collective alliance   Application to join collective alliance EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:08 pm

Sure, why not odin,.. as long as i understand how it works.. cause i have never play on the ascended account except the main stargate war.
And i have never fail to log in everyday for the past 3 years plus..but
I think i am still so weak...

Already an addict. Smile

However its okie if I am not qualify. I will learn more before i apply again in future. I dont feel good to keep bugging you guys.

Thanks mate.
Back to top Go down
~Odin~
THE COLLECTIVE LEADER
THE COLLECTIVE LEADER
~Odin~

PostSubject: Re: Application to join collective alliance   Application to join collective alliance EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:38 am

its okay we have training manuals that you would be able to learn. I will chat with my senate for 3 days and get back to u.
Back to top Go down
Thehaunting
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Application to join collective alliance   Application to join collective alliance EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:39 am

Smile

will do. Cool. No obligation mate.

Best regards
Back to top Go down
~Odin~
THE COLLECTIVE LEADER
THE COLLECTIVE LEADER
~Odin~

PostSubject: Re: Application to join collective alliance   Application to join collective alliance EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:08 am

Thehaunting your application has been accepted, you will have a 30 day trail membership to start with.
Back to top Go down
~phalax~
THE COLLECTIVE COMMANDER
THE COLLECTIVE COMMANDER
~phalax~

PostSubject: Re: Application to join collective alliance   Application to join collective alliance EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:00 pm

congratulations TH,

Let me know if you need a hand or have any questions.

This Topic will remain open for 72hrs to congratulate The Haunting, before going to the library.

Back to top Go down
Thehaunting
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Application to join collective alliance   Application to join collective alliance EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:29 pm

Heee Haww.. Thanks guys.. this is the first alliance i have in 3 years plus. Thanks odin and all guys out there. And it will be my last alliance.

Strike Action 0 Ranked: 46,933
Defensive Action 15,013,572,000,000 Ranked: 74
Covert Action 29,642,570,230,400 +
AntiCovert Action 0 Ranked 67
MotherShip Action 255,928,866,000 Ranked: 530
Glory and Reputation Score (gained > rank 1,600) 9
Military Experience(not a part of overall rank) 16,266,931,539 Ranked: 1,371

Please advice me what am i suppose to do.. Do i stay at my current ranking or do i need to move up in ranking.

And please advice who do you want me to attach to.. as a officer.

Best regards
The haunting
Back to top Go down
beep
Spam General
beep

PostSubject: Re: Application to join collective alliance   Application to join collective alliance EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:38 pm

Congrats, as for a C.O just ask in the looking for a C.O bit of the recruitment barracks at the top Smile
Back to top Go down
Preem Palver
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Preem Palver

PostSubject: Re: Application to join collective alliance   Application to join collective alliance EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:42 pm

Grats for getting in Very Happy If you have some questions and there's nobody better around, feel free to message me Smile
Back to top Go down
~phalax~
THE COLLECTIVE COMMANDER
THE COLLECTIVE COMMANDER
~phalax~

PostSubject: Re: Application to join collective alliance   Application to join collective alliance EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:02 am

Invite sent and accepted therefore your forum access has been increased.
Back to top Go down
~Odin~
THE COLLECTIVE LEADER
THE COLLECTIVE LEADER
~Odin~

PostSubject: Re: Application to join collective alliance   Application to join collective alliance EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:58 am

~phalax~ wrote:
Invite sent and accepted therefore your forum access has been increased.

what she said :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to join collective alliance   Application to join collective alliance Empty

Back to top Go down

Application to join collective alliance
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next